ROBE is one of the largest value added food/agricultural investment in Australia in the last 5 years.
It is a project of State significance in NSW and is one of the largest regional investments to be done in Australia.
The investment brings significant benefits to the regional community , including farmers, transporters, storage, engineering companies, contractors and the entire supply chain industry. The multiplier effect of this investment in Wagga Wagga is significant.
- Directly, employing over 70 personnel which will continue to expand in the near future.
- During construction we employed over 250 specialised workers who contributed significant revenue and benefits into the Riverina region.
- The ROBE investment provides over 500 indirect jobs ... ( e.g. over 15,000 additional truck movements every year).
- Incremental expansion of significant hectares of oilseed production in NSW
- ROBE will directly purchase in excess of $500 million of raw materials such as oilseeds and $30 million of utilities and services over 5 years
- Over $100 million in exports to Asia , USA , & New Zealand plus a $150 million import substitute of vegetable protein meal for animal feeds in the next 5 years.
- Bringing price and quality competitiveness to the market place.
- ROBE is now an established and major supplier to this market after only one year of operation.